In need of refreshment? Here's my trick!

/
1 Comments


Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist
Gray days spent studying, that's what's up. Right now I'm in a hectic period at my university with lots of stress, exams, assignments and deadlines which means lots of time spent in front of the computer screen. Great for my brain bur not so much for my skin. After sitting a few hours staring at the screen my skin always feels dehydrated and in need of refreshment. My nr.1 trick to do then is to drink a glass of water, stretch my legs and spray the Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist on my face. The mist has a soft and pleasant fragrance of roses and is amazingly light and fresh. You are left with a hydrated and soft skin, feeling refreshed and ready to continue working.
Did I mention that the bottle feels super exclusive since it is made of glass?
Good luck with your working and studying, remember to stay hydrated and refreshed!

/Hannah


You may also like

1 comment: